Monday, March 16, 2009

Walls, Wii, and Work

Friday night our ugly chain link fence in our back yard came down ... yeah! We finally have a block wall! That fence was such an eye-sore, it was embarrasing and unsafe. I'm so happy to have a block wall up and start working on our backyard. I'll finally enjoy spending time out there. The crew finished up the wall on Saturday while Ryan was at work. After he got home, it was off to Costco, picking up the truck from the shop, back home to pick up a few things and then out to Mesa to Nick and Rachel's.

This was the first time in a long time that our "group" was together again. Nick, Rachel, Joaquin, Erica, Ryan and I. It was fun! We played Rock Band 2 on the Wii, a little singing and jamming out on the drums and guitar. I think Ryan and I got a 92% on our "duet"! I can't remember which song we sang. Then we played some bowling .. and Hannah beat us all! I think Rachel finally has me convinced to buy a Wii! (Thanks Rach!) We had a great night ... I will post pictures as soon as my computer is working again :(

Sunday Ryan and Jadyn made their Sunday trip to Dunkin Donuts and then I left for work. Kym, Hannah, Jadyn and I had a pedicure appointment which I wasn't going to miss! After the pedicures, I was back to work. I took Jadyn with me and she was a huge helper! (She likes to pick up after me! :) Woo-Hoo! A cleaner! After work the second time, Jadyn and I picked up the boys and went for chinese food and a trip to Target ... gotta stock up on those Hot Wheels, Jordan's kicking butt with his pooping on the potty!

Today is my mom's birthday ... so Happy Birthday momma! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment