Friday, February 6, 2009

We're still here ...

I know, I know ... I've been slacking. Let me tell you, it's not fun having two sick kids at home. Ryan and I are running on about 12 hours of sleep this week ... last night was a little better so hopefully we're turning the corner! Tuesday morning about 3am I was in the shower with Jadyn .. she had (for those who have weak tummies) ... "tossed her cookies" all over herself and her bed. So while I was cleaning her up, Ryan was changing sheets and pillowcases.

The bummer part about all of it, is since Jordan is under 4, and they changed the "rules" so to speak, on medication for kids, Jordan is out of luck. I took him to the Dr. on Monday and they wouldn't do a thing. Poor guy couldn't sleep he was coughing so bad.

Tonight I am stopping by Target to buy Madagascar 2, and we're going to have a movie night. We're supposed to get rain this weekend, so this will give us a good chance to catch up on some much needed sleep!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Try to stay away from this bug that's going around! Knock on wood, so far I've kept it away!

6 comments:

  1. aw. you poor thing! i hope the kids get to feeling better! hopefully the movie helped out a little bit! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler and Alexis have a blog now! http://tylexisfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys its good to here from you, we just started doing the blog thing but so far it is cool to keep in touch with people this way. yeah and i know exactly what that kind of a week is like, hope your kids are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie! I sent you guys an email to invite you!! just use your ryanandgena email address when you get to the page where it asks you to login. i hope you guys had a nice valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey--at least you are lucky, it sounds like your husband can handle helping to clean up the throw up! My kids have all been sick this last week and every one of them has thrown up but Troy can't handle any of it. He has to totally leave the room and I'm stuck dealing with both kid and throw up everywhere!!! And what do you really do when there is throw up everywhere?? I mean, OK, yes this is gross, but you know what I mean. You can't just throw it in the washer. I mean it's a unsliming process.....

    Well, anyway, I feel for you. Know just how fun it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea i dont know how to do anything on this blog thing so when you figure out the friend thing let me know.
    this is tyler

    ReplyDelete