Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Where have the last 3 years gone? I'm having a hard time accepting that my son will be 3 on Friday. He's my baby, my last little one, and right before my eyes he's turning three. Can't I just freeze time? Roll back time?

On Sunday we're taking Jordan to a place called RideMakerz out at West Gate. RideMakerz is kind of like Build-a-Bear but you build a car and customize it. We have invited several of Jordan's friends, which by the way are all adults :) Hopefully once Jordan starts school he'll make some little friends. It will be fun though, because all of the guys coming are into customizing cars.

I'm currently looking into the school schedule and sign up dates for Jadyn. She'll be in kindergarten this year! Again, I'm sad that she's grown up so fast. She's super smart and each day we turn the corner with her wanting to go to school. A few months ago you'd ask her and she's insist that she was never going to school. We drive her by the school once a week and show her where she'll be going, she loves the fact that there's a big playground. I will be a wreck her first week of school, but she'll make me proud and I can't wait for all her little art projects!

For those of you with young children, hang on to every minute, second, day and month, because before you know it your babies will be 3 and 4 like mine!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gena, hmmm....wow, your comment box is set up a little differently than on my blogspot. I actually like it better this way, I wonder how I can make mine do this.....

    You have a cute family. I know what you mean about hanging onto your kids. Yes, my baby is only 1, but it's true, with the last kid you are like "oh, this will be the last time we have a baby that will crawl, or this is the last time she will do this or that....." It is difficult. Sad I suppose.

    I hope you like the whole blog thing. I love it. So much that I created 3 other blogs so I can journal on some, give ideas to others, share experiences, and of course my little Caleb loves his own piano blog which encourages him to practice the piano to post new songs on his blog.

    There are lots of fun things to do on your blog. I like all the polls and counters and stuff so you can actually see if people are reading them. Anyway, keep Rachel out of trouble for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us to Jordan's birthday party! We had so much fun! We can't wait to see you BLOG about it on here! =) Thanks for the cute stuff for Cambria!!!

    ReplyDelete